Featuring our NEW ruffled zipper one-piece rompers to match mommy loungewear & robes! Our rompers are made from our exclusive soft fabric making them perfect for everyday wear with our convenient zipper. High quality zippers and complete backing on the inside for comfort. Adorable ruffles bottoms for an added cute bonus!
- Double-backed lined zipper
- Non footed style
- Comes with headband
- Fold over hands to protect hands
- True to size, snug fit
- Soft, comfortable, breathable bamboo
- 95% Bamboo, 5% Spandex
- Matching Swaddle, Mommy Robe, Mommy Loungewear & Girls Dress sold separately.
- Machine washable cold or warm water / Air Dry Preferred / Do not use steam
- Oh this infant romper is so precious and sweet we could just eat them up! Your sweet baby will be so comfy in this romper and look even more cute than usual! This romper has such a cute pattern and even ruffles on the sides and down the middle! We can't wait to see how cute any the infant will look in this romper.
Benefits of Bamboo fabric:
- Antibacterial - keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling fresh
- Highly sweat absorbent (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation - moisture wicking) - keeps you dry
- Powerfully insulating - keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- One of the softest fabrics on the planet you'll love the way it feels
- Naturally UV protectant (98%) - protect yourself from skin cancer
- Hypoallergenic - natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet - help save the planet
Bamboo is extremely breathable. As a result, it is able to keep the wearer almost two degrees cooler in the heat and noticeably warmer in the cold. Bamboo fabric is also anti-static and UV protective as it cuts out 98 per cent of harmful UV rays providing the wearer with another beneficial quality from bamboo made clothing.
For the best maintenance of bamboo clothing, it should be washed using the gentle cycle, cold or lukewarm water, where line dried is preferred. It is best to refrain from machine drying even on low heat as it may cause the garment to loose its shape sooner than if you line dried only. If necessary, it should be ironed on low heat and never with a steamer.